I am looking for the following scheme - when authentification is done by
the master, and there is no authentification on slaves. Is this going to
work? The use case is : we want to have unifirmly configured xrootd
clusters, but some experiments (let's not laugh at them) want to have
authentification.

Couple of more question, now on Alice authentificaton. I remember someone
said,that Alice authentification is alreadypackaged and distributed with
xrootd, but I didn't find any docs on how to use it. More over, it seems
that Alice auth plugin is specified as fslib, not as seclib. So, see again
the frirst question - is this going to work, if master has one fslib
plugin, but slaves have different? And if I don't trust your responce :) ,
is there some doc on how to use Alice uathentification?
(I hope all relevant Alice people are on this list)

Thanks,
Artem.