I will not be able to attend today because of a medical appointment.
I thought I had the room booked weekly, but it's scheduled today
for work on the video projector.  Is there an alternate room
across the street that we can use?  I made sure the meeting
has our room in future weeks; I don't know what happened to today.

Updates:

>> 060224 Systems  Provide DQ2 machine
>>        060301 In the queue.
           060308 Not done yet.

>> 060224 Systems  Provide mysql replica
>>        060301 In the queue.
           060308 Not done yet.

>> 060224 Chuck    Will check on web server request for DQ2 machine
>>        060301 Waiting for web server request information from
>> Stephen.
           060308 Haven't checked yet; haven't received Stephen's
request yet.

>> 060224 Chuck    Check on actual availability of SCCS rooms for
>> this meeting
>>        060301 Only constraint is the Security meeting every
>>        month. Will assume that this ends at 11am. Will update
>>        calendar.
           060308 Done.  After this week, booked through 2008.

Chuck Boeheim