Hi Pavel,

Could you give me the symptoms that made it appear to not work? The first
one should have worked. If it dod not, this is a bug and will be fixed.

In any case, a supervisor node needs *both* 'ofs.redirect remote' *and*
'ofs.redirect target' specified and it is subject to a redirection as well
as redirecting itself. Specifying only "remote" will not work in most
cases since the supervisor will not connect to the local olbd and off
failures will occur (this pointed out that the protocol spec was a bit
fuzzy on this, sigh).

So, you should also have the line:

ofs.redirect target if named supervisor

Anyway, I will check on this.

Andy

P.S. I am in the process of simplifying the configuration which will make
the "redirect" statement superfluous (though upwardly acceptable).