Hello Pete

I won't make it for todays meeting. I am in another meeting.
There isn't really much to report. I still need to finish the testing
of the latest xrootd version (from January). I should get to it by
the end of this week.
The production cluster is running fine. We started to add more machines to
the kan cluster. So far two were added, but three more should show up
soon. They are not yet in ganglia.

Cheers,
  Wilko