Hello Andy,

Andrew Hanushevsky wrote:

>Hi Pavel,
>
>Could you give me the symptoms that made it appear to not work? The first
>one should have worked. If it dod not, this is a bug and will be fixed.

I am sorry, I am getting it back. I tried it again and it is working. I
probably was looking on different node. Sorry for inconvience.
Both possibilities work. Next time I will check it multiple times before
write a email.

>In any case, a supervisor node needs *both* 'ofs.redirect remote' *and*
>'ofs.redirect target' specified and it is subject to a redirection as well
>as redirecting itself. Specifying only "remote" will not work in most
>cases since the supervisor will not connect to the local olbd and off
>failures will occur (this pointed out that the protocol spec was a bit
>fuzzy on this, sigh).

Thank you, I forgot that supervisor must have both remote and local.

>So, you should also have the line:
>
>ofs.redirect target if named supervisor
>
>Anyway, I will check on this.
>
>Andy
>

>P.S. I am in the process of simplifying the configuration which will make
>the "redirect" statement superfluous (though upwardly acceptable).

That would be great.