Ciao, Fabrizio

I'm just toying around a bit with TXNetFile, and I was looking for setting Xrd
Client related options (timeouts, reconnection attempts, etc) on a per
connection basis from ROOT.

Is there a better way than globally setting the options via gEnv? Coudn't find
anything in the source.

Minor Detail:
The README_params file in xrootd's XrdClient directory lists "DebugLevel" as
the name of the debug option, but the code actually uses "Debug", i.e. one
needs gEnv->SetValue("XNet.Debug",4).

Thanks,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]