Hi Derek, Fabrizio,

Yes, as it is now TXNetFile allows only one set of globally-set config
options.
I remember a brief discussion we had Fabrizio and I once on this, but then
nothing has been done.

As this may be relevant also for  'xrdcp',  perhaps  we should introduce the
possibility to define 'per host' rules in a config file checked by
XrdClient,
making use of the existing 'if-then' infrastructure used for server
directives.

What do you think?

Gerri

ps: I'll fix the inconsistencies in the names and add the new options in
      system.rootrc: thanks for spotting this.

--
  Gerardo GANIS    PH Department, CERN
        address    CERN, CH 1211 Geneve 23