Hi Pete,

I don't think anyone from RAL will be able to call in today.

I think we've only got one current issue: If I recall correctly, the
upshot of last weeks discussion of the RH73 version for RAL was that we
probably shouldn't put the new version we have (20060307-1857) into
production and a new version would be built with some fix added (or
removed).

Is that a correct summary? If so what's the status of getting a
"production" RH73 release?

Thanks,
Chris.