Hi Randy,

You asked about memory requirements for ATLAS jobs. I am sending this to the list in case others are interested.

Here is the link to the most recent ATLAS SW & Computing Worksop http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a057207#2006-04-03. Go down to the section "Parallel: Simulation" and find the talk "Validation of rel.11". It reports on resources needed to run simulation, which is usually one of the heavier executables. There is a recent increase, but I would not panic yet. One reason to keep track closely is to generate back pressure.

I know there are similar reports for reconstruction and physics analysis, but I don't see them offhand. That's why I gave you the top URL in case you want to poke around. Cheers.

					Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center