here is the abstract for the Vub analysis on the recoil of fully
reconstructed B mesons. We aim to be ready also with the unfolding
on that time scale but it is not guaranteed that we will be ready
with a paper draft for the unfolding on the same time scale as the
Vub result.
Therefore, we have been vague and we are only talking about studying
distributions of kinematical variables and using spectral moments
from semileptonic B decays which would allow us to show also the
result for the unfolding.

Cheers,
Heiko on behalf of the VubRecoil team

ABSTRACT
--------
Charmless semileptonic decays, B -> X_u l nu, are studied in a sample of
232 million B Bbar decays recorded with the BaBar detector, in events
where the decay of the second B meson is fully reconstructed.
Distributions of various kinematic variables characterising B -> X_u l nu
decays are studied. Partial branching fractions DeltaB(B -> X_u l nu) are
measured in kinematic regions where the dominant background from
semileptonic B decays to charm is reduced.
The CKM matrix element |V_{ub}| is extracted by using theoretical
calculations of phase space acceptances. Theoretical uncertainties in this
extrapolation are reduced by using the inclusive b -> s gamma photon
and spectral moments from semileptonic B decays.