I just realized that Antonio up-dated his web page already last Thursday
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/mesfits.html

Antonio, could you please post a short summary?

Looking at the plots for the separate fits to charged and neutral B
background it seems that a separation for these BG's should improve
the fit.

If I'm not wrong the plots in the first row show fits when combining
charged and neutral B's. Did you try to separate the fits into charged
and neutral B's in order to see if the two samples can be described in
a better way by the two fits?

Alternatively, one could fix the BG parameters for both classes and also
the ratio between these two BG classes on the MC in order to see if the
combined fit describes the data in a better way..

Cheers,
Heiko