Hi Kerstin,
that is exactly what I meant. The sample is right the same but yields
are different. This happened just by switching to chi^2 fit.

Probably I'm doing something wrong... but it's not clear to me where: I
have followed the example on roofit web site
(http://roofit.sourceforge.net/docs/classref/examples/fitgen3.cc.html)
to make the chi^2 fit.

Do ou have any suggestion?

Bye...