Hi Kerstin,

> since numbers are so different I am still wondering whether I compare
> the correct tables... Is the table from today and the table from April
> 12 (not using any links but the tables directly on the main page) the
> correct ones to compare?

Yes that's correct. I would have expected that the yields for the All MC
fit from April 12 (NLL fit) and the yields for the fit with no error
scaling from April 20 (Chi^2 fit) were the same.

> If so, the yields are so different that it should be enough to just
> compare them to the number of events in the histograms to tell us
> which fit obviously gives us weird numbers... have you looked at that?

Yes, since the dataset is the same for both fits, and has 1561024
entries, the wrong one is certainly the minimum chi^2 fit.

Antonio