Hi all,

I have updated my web page
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/mesfits.html with the
latest studies on Thorsten's signal pdf.

I used only Thorsten's signal pdf to fit signal MC. Here the bias
(defined as number of entries in histogram - number of events fitted) is
very little. Then I fitted all MC adding the argus and crystall ball to
describe the background. In this case the bias is higher, outside the 1
sigma error, but not as large as when I tried with gauz as signal PDF.

The fit on data doesn't look good, probably I have to relax some parameters.

I also looked at the chisquared scaling: most probably something is
wrong since the fit gives back the same values when I use different
multiplying error factors.

Any suggestions?

Ciao
  	Antonio