  Hi All,

  There is now a new development version: xrootd 20060415-1738. This build
is for RH73/gcc2.96 only and relative to 20060414-1334 it contains only a
small fix from Gerri. This build is meant for RAL. To simplify things I have
skipped the build of the perl interface and the krb* libraries due to the
configuration of the build machine available). The rpm and tarballs can be
found here:

  http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/download/20060415-1738/

Manny and Chris, could you please test this and let me know if it works for
you?

  For the full set of changes and links to rpms/tarballs to download see the
the xrootd web page and/or version history:

   http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu
   http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/xrootd.History

Let us know if there are problems.

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland