I am attending the MySQL Users Conference this week so I won't be
phoning in tomorrow. I've tested the new code for the web application
using an upgraded snaphot of the database. Next week I'll upgrade the
production database and test the code for loading data and preparing
tables. During this time the database will be unavailable.

Tofigh