  Hi Jan,

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 03:40:42PM +0200, Jan Fiete Grosse-Oetringhaus wrote:
> I am using version 20060414-1334_dbg (the one we have in the ROOT HEAD).
>  If it is solved in a newer release, sorry for reporting it. However,
> if the release I am using should have the bug fixed already, let me
> know, then I send log files and the configuration I am using.

  That release has any and all fixes which could be related:

  http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/xrootd.History

so there must still be a bug, so please the logs/configurations. (If they
are large, please stick them somewhere and send the URL.)

  [It _could_ also be something that only comes out on MacOSX if that is
what you are using.]

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland