Hi Jan,

Quite correct. Thanks for pointing it out. I just committed the fix. The
bypass depends on which directive you are using. Some directives allow
you to qualify the directive on the same line:

if <host>
directive if named <foo>
fi

Perhaps you can use this ugly bypass. Unfortunately, since nested
if's are not allowed there is no other solution.

Andy