-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Booker Bense
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:29 PM
To: osg-people
Subject: Re: OSG jobs at SLAC reported by ML? - the plot.. (fwd)

Ruth Pordes asked me for this data and I thought people might find it interesting ( or not). I don't have a real good handle on what exactly SLAC Cpu time means these days. With the factor at 5 and above on many machines it's hard to get a real grip on what these numbers mean. They look nice though, at least in the first quarter.

_ Booker