Dear Colleagues,

If you are planning to attend the Vancouver Linear Collider Workshop and have an interest in the Silicon Detector Concept, we urge you to arrange your travel plans to include the SiD Concept meeting, which will be held the morning of July 23, the day following the Workshop, at the Workshop venue.

The meeting will include a brief introduction to SiD for those new to our concept; updates on the status of the design, design tools, and the R&D plan; and discussion of SiD's role in preparing the Detector Concept Report. There will be time for general discussion, suggestions for how to get involved,  and questions too. A tentative agenda is given on the meeting website:
http://www-sid.slac.stanford.edu/Vancouver06/Vancouver.htm  .

Please register at the website if you are planning to come. All are welcome.

The meeting should conclude by 1PM on July 23, hopefully leaving everyone enough time to fly home Sunday night.

We hope to see you there.

Harry Weerts and John Jaros
for the Silicon Detector Design Study