we have made progress in the mES fit but there is a significant delay in
our time schedule. We will try hard to provide a BAD for AWG reading on
May 18th. However, it will not be possible to have a complete BAD ready
on that time scale containing all systematic error sources.

The evaluation of the systematics however is a standard procedure from
former rounds of this analysis and could be delivered on a rather short
time scale.

Question concerning the RC: Since Thorsten Brandt left the collaboration
one needs to replace him by somebody who is in the best case already
familiar with this kind of analyses.

Cheers,
Heiko