Hi Kerstin,

	both productions should be identical. In almost every aspect.
Exceptions are the PID corrections and charged track efficiency
corrections. They depend on random numbers. For the track efficiency I
will look at some control histograms. The difference in number fo MC is
only 0.13% for all MC and 0.09% for BB signal MC. Ahh, I have fixed on tcl
file, which had some seriously broken events in it (50kevents at skim
level. We have 2008/498 events more in the new production. From the
additional file we get 1117/383 events. Still missing: 891/115 events.

I can do some more checks in this.

Both things shouldn't effect the data. Here the difference is 5x10-5.
Maybe something to check.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Kerstin Tackmann wrote:

> Hi Antonio,
>
> what about the fits prior to this change? Did you use the standard
> selection as well? Are you aware of any differences between the two
> productions?
>
> Thanks,
> Kerstin
>

> On Fri, 12 May 2006, Antonio Petrella wrote:
>
> > Hi Kerstin,
> >
> > regarding to the charged and neutrals selection, I've used the standard
> > selection, according to Wolfgang's map (files have been taken from
> > /nfs/farm/babar/AWGsemilep01/menges/summer06/store.2/Vubrec-def/reduced/).
> >
> > Ciao,
> >    Antonio
> >
> > Kerstin Tackmann ha scritto:
> > > Hi Antonio,
> > >
> > > what are the differences between the files you have been using so far and
> > > the files you have been using for these new fits? Are you using the same
> > > track and neutral selection for example? Any other differences?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Kerstin

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503