Hi Heiko,

	I have reached the finally the fitting code and putting in the new
pdfs. This should be finished today. Then I have to work up again
and change the way how inital fit value and fixed parameters are handled.

I hope to have finished and tested it (at least partly) by tomorrow.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Heiko Lacker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is our software status concerning VVF?
>
> When would we be in the position to perform the fits over the new
> production with the current version of the mES fit? This includes
> also running the MM2 scans.
>
> The deadline for providing BAD1383 to the AWG readers is May 19th:
> next Friday. I'm going to travel next Friday.
>
> Cheers,
> Heiko

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503