here is a short summary of the phone meeting.

Participants: Wolfgang, Antonio, Concezio, Heiko

* We observe a 3.7% bias for signal in the full MC fit.
* The Argus parameters found in the full MC fit and in the
  fit of combinatoric+peaking BG including non-BBbar events
  are different.
* The peaking BG yield for the combinatoric+peaking BG fit
  is different between using only BBbar or BBbar+non-BBbar.

Since we do not know how to fix the peaking BG yield in the
fit on data we decide to freeze our fit configuration as it
is and will determine with extreme choices how the ratio of
BR is influenced.

Nevertheless Antonio will go on to understand further what's
going on:
1) Repeat the full MC fit with the ARGUS parameter fixed to
   the one found on the fit in combinatoric+peaking BG including
   non-BBbar events
   We should then find a signal yield in much better agreement
   with the expected yield.
2) Perform a fit with all cuts applied.

Wolfgang:
1) Provide a VVF-tag by today
2) Fix p* problem (hopefully until tomorrow)

Chukwudi would the supposed to perform the mm2 scans tomorrow

Heiko: Inform the convenors about the status.

Cheers,
Heiko