	I can't call anybody. Antonio, can you call more than one or can
you set up the italian conference system?

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Sun, 21 May 2006, Heiko Lacker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just returned from a trip and learnt that two members of my
> family have to go to medical doctors tomorrow. As a consequence,
> it is not guaranteed that I'm able to attend at noon.
>
> Nevertheless, we should not postpone the meeting.
> Concezio has sent me his mobile phone number: +39 349 149 1984
>
> I hope that someone from you is able to call the others or to
> organize a phone conference on its own. E.g. there is an italian
> phone conference system which we have been using the past.
>
> Heiko
>

> On Thu, 18 May 2006, Heiko Lacker wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I forgot to mention that the particpants agreed
> > on a phone meeting on Monday, noon, European time.
> > I'll call them. If there other intersted parties
> > let me know. Then it might be easier to have a
> > phone conference.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Heiko
> >
> > On Thu, 18 May 2006, Heiko Lacker wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > here is a short summary of the phone meeting.
> > >
> > > Participants: Wolfgang, Antonio, Concezio, Heiko
> > >
> > > * We observe a 3.7% bias for signal in the full MC fit.
> > > * The Argus parameters found in the full MC fit and in the
> > >   fit of combinatoric+peaking BG including non-BBbar events
> > >   are different.
> > > * The peaking BG yield for the combinatoric+peaking BG fit
> > >   is different between using only BBbar or BBbar+non-BBbar.
> > >
> > > Since we do not know how to fix the peaking BG yield in the
> > > fit on data we decide to freeze our fit configuration as it
> > > is and will determine with extreme choices how the ratio of
> > > BR is influenced.
> > >
> > > Nevertheless Antonio will go on to understand further what's
> > > going on:
> > > 1) Repeat the full MC fit with the ARGUS parameter fixed to
> > >    the one found on the fit in combinatoric+peaking BG including
> > >    non-BBbar events
> > >    We should then find a signal yield in much better agreement
> > >    with the expected yield.
> > > 2) Perform a fit with all cuts applied.
> > >
> > > Wolfgang:
> > > 1) Provide a VVF-tag by today
> > > 2) Fix p* problem (hopefully until tomorrow)
> > >
> > > Chukwudi would the supposed to perform the mm2 scans tomorrow
> > >
> > > Heiko: Inform the convenors about the status.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Heiko

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503