Hi Antonio,

I would use neither 100 nor 132 bins.

For a range between 5.2 and 5.295 these are not natural numbers as you
need to quote the bin interval in the axis title.
What about showing the range between 5.2 and 5.30 and using 150 bins?

Could you please also modify 'background' into 'comb. BG' in the legend
and 'peaking background' into 'peaking BG'?
The size of the legend needs also to be enlarged.

Cheers,
Heiko