Hi Heiko,

> Scaling BABAR neutral B to charged B results in (1.15+-0.33)10^-4.
> Belle measured for B+ -> rho0lnu:               (1.39+-0.29)10^-4.

I see, for rho0 l nu the difference between BaBar and Belle is a little
larger than for rho-l nu. Anyway, the errors for the two analyses are
not too far apart (except that BaBar limited by syst., Belle limited by stat.),
so using only Belle would not really help and I would still suggest to
use BaBar for collab-internal consistency. If you're determined to
beat down the 3% uncertainty by combining the results, we should
maybe come up with an average of our own in the next few days.
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jochen