I have reshuffled quite a bit.

You can now start implementing the new stuff: plots & tables.

* I have commented out the systematic section and also the conclusions.
  They will be added in the next version.

* There is now one section where all Vub extractions/results have to be
  included. This needs still a bit of tuning but can be left for the next
  version.

* mX (and Pplus) section have modified as this is now a 1-bin unfolding.

* The plots for 1-bin unfolding in the section for mX and Pplus needs to
  be modified. The captions for mX-q^2 can be used for those.

* I have written a proposal for exclusive BF's in section 2.
  Please check, in particular B->rholnu.
  I have taken the BABAR measurement and have used isospin and
  difference in leifetime to get the other rholnu decay channel.

* At several places in the BAD text is written in boldface.
  Please make sure that appropriate changes are implemented there.
  I'm sure that there are still places where we have inconsistencies
  e.g. related to the fact that we have switched to 1-bin unfolding.

* I'm going to call Wolfgang and will leave then.

Cheers,
Heiko