Hi Antonio,

that looks quite good wrt the fitted event yield on MC and also wrt to the
pulls in data fit. I would vote to stick to this fit configuration and
move on so that we can check now if a MM2 scan shows reasonable stability
in the BF extraction.

A few questions:
1) Do you have also a non-extended chi^2 fit on data?

2) I'm a bit surprised when comparing your fit on data with the plot shown
   at April 19: The statistics is not exactly the same (order 20% difference).
   Why is that?

3) In addition, the deviation in the plot of April 19 looks worse.
   However, the chi^2 of that fit is significantly better compared to the
   current number of 6.48. Do we understand why?

4) Do we need a crosscheck wrt different run periods?
   I.e. check if the machinery works when fitting on Run1/2, Run3 and
Run4?

Cheers,
Heiko