Hi Heiko,

I've just completed the update for this section: I've added also a link
in the page to the table with all parameters.

Anyway parameters for peaking BG with non-BBbar mixed in have larger
error, and the 1 sigma region covers the values found on MC without non
BBbar.

They look very similar to me.

Antonio