Hi all,
I've updated the web page with the latest plots.

I have repeated the full MC fit with the ARGUS parameters fixed to what
I've found on the fit in combinatoric Background (BBbar+non BBbar).
All these are posted on the web page in the section 18 May 2006.

This fit shows a ratio of peaking BG/signal=0.287, which is lower than
the one observed on the fit without fixing ARGUS parameter (that is 0.471).

The ratio found on MC without non BBbar MC is 0.342 (fit posted on May
11th).

I have also posted (19 May 2006) a fit on All MC dataset after having
applied AllCuts.

ciao
	Antonio