Hi all,

I have produced plots for page 13 of BAD (fit to the mES distribution
with high momemntum lepton).

I've used the reduced data rootples applying this cut

(nle > 0) && (tlab<2.37) && (tlab>0.36) && (plab>0.5) && rCh &&
  intpur>0.) && pcms > 1.

(probably unnecessary: are the reduced ntuples already produced with
this cut??)
Also fit to distribution after All Cut Selection has been performed.

You can have a look at the plots here:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/pag13_fig4_132bins.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/pag13_fig4_allcuts_132bins.eps

The number of events is different respect to the old plot since the
binning is different. I have divided the mes range in 132 bins, while
the old distribution had 100 bins. I've also made the same plots for a
100 bins mES distribution:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/pag13_fig4_100bins.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/pag13_fig4_allcuts_100bins.eps

Antonio