Hi Antonio,

I'm a puzzled by the number of signal in the data fit: 54947 ± 2997
On May 11th it was:                                    97652 ± 1070

About the combinatoric BG: I'm still not convinced why we need to fit
two contributions. My Original understanding of Concezio's proposal
was that non-BBbar events are mixed in but that only one ARGUS function
will be used. Concezio?

And then a question: Does this fit already use Wolfgang's recipe taking
into account the 40 different ARGUS functions?

Cheers,
Heiko