Hello,

I setup a small staging config on one of our servers but since then
DIR_LOCK files keep appearing and never disappear. Moreover, these locks
not only appear for the staged section (/store) but also the non-staged
one (/prod). They cause some problems when we want to remove some files in
the /prod directory and I would therefore like to get rid of these locks.
How could I do that (ie. what am I doing wrong)? Here is the dataserver
configuration file:

# The Open Distributed Cache Section
#
odc.manager l01-001-122.gridka.de 3121

# The Open Load Balancer Section
#
olb.allow host l01-001-122.gridka.de
olb.path w /prod
olb.path s /store
olb.port 3121
olb.sched cpu 100
olb.subscribe l01-001-122.gridka.de

# The Open File System Section
#
ofs.redirect remote if l01-001-122.gridka.de
ofs.redirect target

# The Open Storage System Section (cache & localroot are used by olb)
#
oss.alloc * * 80
oss.fdlimit * max
oss.localroot /home/xrootd/disk/

olb.cache public /home/xrootd/disk/babar*
oss.stage
oss.stagecmd /home/xrootd/bin/stage
oss.mssgwcmd /home/xrootd/bin/mssgwcmd
oss.nocheck
oss.nodread
oss.norcreate
oss.xfr 8

# The XROOTD Section
#
xrootd.async off
xrootd.export /prod
xrootd.chksum crc32 /home/xrootd/bin/getCRC32.sh
xrootd.export /store
xrootd.fslib /home/xrootd/software/current/lib/libXrdOfs.so

Cheers,

-- Gregory