  Hi All,

  The next meeting on xrootd development, testing, deployment and monitoring
will be Tuesday, 2 May, 2006 at 10:15 CA, 19:15 Europe and 18:15 UK.
The location at SLAC is SCS conference room B. Others can just congregate
virtually.

  (Sorry for the late posting! The holidays in various countries are starting
to wreak havoc with my sense of what day of the week it is...)

  The connection info for this meeting is:

   phone:     +1-510-665-5437
   passcode:  4465

 Agenda:

   o Testing of 20060418-0404
      o RH73 build (20060415-1738) feedback?
   o SRM
     o testing at CCIn2p3
   o Castor2/DPM work
   o async responses
   o TXNetFile on Windows
   o Finishing the migration to autotools
     o fallout from the autotools migration
     o version numbers
   o rfio mps scripts
     o Add Derek/Andreas' scripts in xrootd CVS?
   o Development/features to be added
     o "admin" interface - CCIn2p3 proposal
     o additional security updates (srp, ssh, ugid)?
     o monitoring of staging requests
   o Monitoring system
     o Putting out a "production" system
     o Packaging
     o monitoring staging requests
   o Documentation/webpage updates
   o proxy support
   o Sites
     o Example configurations
     o SLAC
        o olb03/olb04/kanolb-a renaming (arrghh!)
     o Cornell
     o Padova - Alexis?
     o CNAF - Alexis
       o staging for BaBar
     o RAL - Chris/Manny
     o In2p3 - Jean-Yves
     o FZK - Gregory
     o BNL
     o anybody else...

  I have almost certainly forgotten some things, so please feel free to bring
anything important up during the meeting.

                                  Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland