Hi Alessandra,

The access command is a generally installed "user" command. Of course,
since we wrote the script we've found that "generally" is quite relative
and many sites have not intalled this command. All it does is check the
access permissions on the file. It should be replaced by the test function
which would provide more limited error checking but still allow the script
to verify that all the required files are present and either writable or
executable. The quickest and easiest solution is probably to comment out
the command and always return success. We'll be changing that script in a
future release.

Andy