	Hi Alessadra,

in addition to the tools Pete mentioned, xrootd also comes with an interactive
client called 'xrd'. It supports most (if not all) the features of the
XrdClientAdmin interface. I don't know if it is thouroughly tested, but it
WORKS-FOR-ME(TM). Just fire it up and then 'help' will give you all the info
you need.

	Cheers,

		Andreas