Hi Peter,

after yesterday I also remember that the second thing that worried me in
using dcache on the WN is a comment Andy made about the use of memory in
his talk at CHEP I believe. He said it xrootd uses a lot of memory but
there weren't number specified.

My system is double cpu with 2GB of memory per cpu. Considering that an
atlas job can use more than 1 GB we are now at 1.1 I thik. Will it be
enough? I think so but I just wanted to check.

cheers
alessandra

--
* Dr Alessandra Forti			  *
* Technical Coordinator - NorthGrid Tier2 *