Alessandra Forti a écrit :
> ok I'll do that for now.

It worked for me, but dont forget that it's very fragile code and is
just some "did that in 30s to have this damn soft installed" than a
clean implementation of any sort;)

In particular, if I remember well, the original 'access' could have some
options passed to it (checking only read access or I dont remember what)
that this version just ignore. Moreover, if for whatever reason the file
'toto' is used is $dir, just bad luck...

Its just a bad hack that requiere some proper fixing upward: either
distributing a correct code with the sofware or remove any dependency to it.

	Yannick