I'm not sure if I'll make it today. One item below (which I meant to
discuss a while ago on the mailing list) is finding a meeting time that is
a bit earlier so I can continue to participate. 9am there is 6pm here, so
that is probably the latest we can start for me.

ATLAS SCCS Planning 14June2006
------------------------------

Present:

Agenda:

1. DQ2 Status/Web Proxy

   How to update web server request?

2. mysql replica Status

3. Trigger Farm Status

4. ATLAS Oracle Server

5. Meeting Time

6. AOB

Action Items:
-------------

060412 Systems  Provide Oracle service for ATLAS Trigger testing (RT
46089)
       060419 No ticket yet, so nothing done.
       060426 Now have ticket 46089.
       060503 No news.
       060524 Steffen has provided configuration information. Now in
Chuck's
	      hands.

060224 Stephen	Enquire with ATLAS about certificates for DQ2 machine
       060301 Not heard back from ATLAS folk, Wei pointed out a DoE
	      place to get service certificates.
       060308 No update.
       060315 No update.
       060405 No update.
       060412 No update.
       060419 No update.
       060426 No update.
       060503 Latest revelation about grid proxy issues illustrats
	      this should be solved.

060224 Chuck	Will check on web server request for DQ2 machine
       060301 Waiting for web server request information from Stephen.
       060308 Haven't checked yet; haven't received Stephen's request yet.
       060315 Still not sent Chuck information.
       060405 No update.
       060412 No update.
       060419 No update.
       060426 Resubmitted request as it was lost before.
       060503 Not heard anything for about two weeks.
       060524 Stephen need to update ticket, moving from yakut to DQ2
machine.

060224 Richard	Discuss ATLAS trigger machines with others in SCCS
       060301 Only limited response from John W was resigned
	      acceptance... need to work on an actual deployment plan as
	      there are real issues to be solved.
       060308 John aware and in plans as much as anything is. New
	      engineer will take over.
       060315 No update.
       060405 No update.
       060412 No update.
       060419 No update.
       060426 No update.
       060503 No update.
       060524 RT 45823. Engineer looking at power availability. On track
for
	      August.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy, SLAC               | CERN     Office: 32-2-A22|