Note that I do not see an Atlas request in this queue
(this was an issue from this morning meeting).

Requests for approval of new web servers must be submitted
off the page at: https://www-internal.slac.stanford.edu/web-server-register/
I do not know whether Stephen or Chuck is the "stickee"
to make the request.

(And no, I am not actually on the web server registration
committee, so normally I would not get these.  Charlotte
was just being helpful.)

Gary