Dear Colleagues,

The Vancouver ALCPG Workshop, July 19-22, is approaching, and the
program is now being planned.  We hope you will join us there, and
will contribute to the parallel program.

The plan for the parallel program is posted at

   http://ilcagenda.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=316

The physics sessions are being organized around four themes, and we invite
you to send proposals for talks to the conveners listed below.

   Physics at the Terascale (Higgs, SUSY, and New physics)
    Tim Barklow, [log in to unmask]
    Hooman Davoudiasl, [log in to unmask]
    Heather Logan, [log in to unmask]
    Keith Riles, [log in to unmask]

   Precision Measurements (electroweak, top/QCD and loopverein)
    Aurelio Juste, [log in to unmask]
    Frank Petriello, [log in to unmask]
    Doreen Wackeroth, [log in to unmask]

   ILC and Cosmology
    Ted Baltz, [log in to unmask]
    Dan Hooper, [log in to unmask]
    Rene Ong, [log in to unmask]

   ILC/LHC Interface
    Jim Alexander, [log in to unmask]
    Dave Rainwater, [log in to unmask]
    Tim Tait, [log in to unmask]
    William Trischuk, [log in to unmask]

The ALCPG detector working group leaders

    http://physics.uoregon.edu/~lc/alcpg/#wglead

will organize the parallel detector sessions.

We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver next month.

  Best regards,

  Dean Karlen, program chair
  Jim Brau and Mark Oreglia, ALCPG co-chairs

James E. Brau
Physics Department
  and Center for High Energy Physics
1274 University of Oregon