Hi Chukwudi,

1. The charged B's for mX look strange.
   Here, it would be worthwhile to understand in more detail if the large
   point-to-point instabilities for larger mm^2 cuts are pointing to mES
   fit problems. Could you have please a closer look?

2. I have also doubts about the size of the error bars in the diff plots.
   If you compare for example for charged B's in the Pplus analysis for
   selection D the difference between the point at 1 GeV^2 with 0.5 GeV^2
   I would expect an error bar of +-0.0018.
   The error bar plotted is much smaller than that. This looks a bit odd.

Cheers,
Heiko