Hi Antonio,

	yes, they look much better. I have taken the plots from the new
selection and put them into the BAD. cvs up should get you the latest
version.

Can you read the chapter about the data/MC comparison and check if
everything is up to date?

Can you check, if it is explicitly mentioned, what the error of the data
points are? It should be in. And that it is a binned mes fit.

There are two other things. Is there any progress on the nks+nkp plot? And
on the range for the wdeltam plot?

Cheers,

	Wolfgang

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Antonio Petrella wrote:

> Hi all,
> thecomparison has finished to run. Things look better now, for example
> the mm2 variable has better agreement between data and MC w.r.t. the old
> (seen on Tuesday meeting) production.
>
> With the old production we had a chi^2 = 52.62 for the mm2 allcut
> enriched sample
> (www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/tmp/scra/thecomp/Run14_newfit/comparison7mm2allcut.ps)
> while now is 3.03
>
> All the plots are in www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/tmp/scra/def/ for
> standard selection and www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/tmp/scra/1111 for
> the new selection.
>
> ciao
>    Antonio

Wolfgang Menges
Queen Mary, University of London                 SLAC, MS 35
Mile End Road                                    2575 Sand Hill Road
London, E1 4NS, UK                               Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
++44 20 7882 3753                                ++1 650 926 8503