Hi Heiko,

Heiko Lacker ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> thanks a lot for the update.
>
> We talk to you soon.
>
> The next steps from my point of view are:
> 1) What are the corresponding peak/signal ratios?

This is on the web page too. I've uploaded a couple of minutes ago.

> 2) Compare the ratios with what we find from fits
>    on the depleted sample on data

For depleted sample do you mean a dataset without charged/neutral kaons?
What kind of selection... semileptonic or all cuts?

> 3) Look for differences between charged and neutral B's
>    on MC and data wrt:
>    a) relative ratio
>    b) shape parameters of the peaking BG PDF

For charged and neutral B's I probably don't have the datasets, so I
have to produce them first.

bye,
	Antonio