Hi all,

I have updated the web pages with double ratio plots:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/DepletedSample.html
has the double ratio (signal/peaking)_DATA/(signal/peaking_MC) and
(peaking/continuum)_DATA/(peaking/continuum)_MC  for depleted sample,
just below the corresponding 1D mx plot;

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/EnrichedSample.html
has the same as above but for the enriched sample;

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~petrella/mesfits/mesfits.html
has the double ratios for Data_enriched/Data_depleted and
MC_enriched/MC_depleted.

As you can see I decided to plot the double ratios insted of
superimposing the two sample with different colors.

The missing plots are the yields for the 2D scans... I will produce it.

ciao
Antonio