Ciao, Fabrizio

It seems that the building of the perl interface (--enable-perlint) no longer
works. There's some problem with the SWIG generated XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c
file, but I did not investigate (probably you just need to regenerate it).

After talking to Peter at CERN on Wednesday, I added GNU readline support to
the xrd executable, so it has a more intelligent command line behavior (I had
thought this was already in place). The build will only use readline when it
is available on the system. I'll send you the patch as soon as the other
problem is resolved.

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]