Hi, Fabrizio

The problem appears on multiple systems and also with both build flavours
(classic and autotools).

I just had another try on noric02 at slac: same failure.

Making client component...
Compiling XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c
XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c:862: syntax error before `__attribute__'
XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c:862: syntax error before `)' token
XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c:863: syntax error before `*' token
XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c:868: 'SwigPerlWrapperPtr' is used as a type, but is
not
   defined as a type.
XrdClientAdmin_c_wrap.c:1052: syntax error before `__attribute__'

Noric02: i686-pc-linux-gnu, RHEL WS Rel 3 , perl v5.8.8
Same happens on my gentoo system with perl v5.8.7

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]