> compared to Thorsten's BAD there is an inconsisteny:
> the lower formula in Eq. 8 should have a 'n' instead
> of '2'. However, I would need to cross check if this
> makes sense.

Hi!  Thanks for answering that.  I am pretty sure it is supposed
to have an "n", because otherwise the matching at the boundaries
doesn't work.  Anyway, that's what's in the VirVubFitter.

Now all that remains is my second question, which I
have pasted below:

(2) The signal function drawn in Figure 4 LOOKS like it has:

* x_c ~ 5.28 GeV = 5280 MeV
* (alpha*sigma_l) ~ 1 GeV = 1000 MeV
* sigma_l ~ sigma_R1, sigma_R2

However, according to Table 7:

* x_c = 5.2795 GeV = 5279.5 MeV
* (alpha*sigma_l) = 0.000008484 GeV = 0.008484 MeV
* sigma_l << sigma_R1, sigma_R2

I tried to check by plotting the function with the
given fit parameters in ROOT, but it did not work
because ROOT could not handle the exponential
of (x - x_c)/sigma_l, since sigma_l is so tiny.

Am I missing something, or is there a mistake, or what?

Thanks,

sheila