Hi Kerstin,

I have not read the details of your posting yet.
There is seomthing where we might have an inconsistency:
I assume you are using the ratio other/vcb from the fit
on data concezio has performed, right?
If so, one needs to determine this ratio separately for
the SP5 and Sp6 period first, right?

cHEERS,
hEIKO